Case Managers are partnered with participants for the duration of their involvement with Commercialisation Australia. The Case Manager's key role is to guide participants through the commercialisation process.
Case Managers have extensive experience in commercialisation. Many have taken their own products and services to market, and have good networks within industry.
Case Managers assist participants by:
- assisting them to identify the skills and knowledge they need;
- helping them access specialist advice and service;
- identifying and linking them with appropriate Volunteer Business Mentors;
- assisting them develop professional networks;
- providing strategic and operational advice; and
- monitoring their progress.
Profiles of individual Case Managers are listed below.
New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory
Victoria and Tasmania
South Australia and the Northern Territory